We like to keep the holiday gatherings going through New Year's. Here a quick and simple sweet treat for your holiday entertaining. Is your bark worse than your bite? ;)
Here's what you need:
1 cup brown sugar
2 sticks butter
12oz. (1 bag) semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1. Line a baking sheet with foil & a single layer of saltine crackers.
2. Bring brown sugar & butter to a boil. Stir continuously while boiling for 3 minutes.
3. Immediately pour and spread evenly to coat the crackers. Then bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
4. After removing from oven, sprinkle & spread the bag of chocolate chips.
5. Place the tray in the freezer for 30 minutes then remove & break into pieces!