Happy Halloween!Calling all pumpkin lovers! Here's a seasonal treat that's sure to please every crowd. A personal favorite for October & November: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes! Sounds scrumptious & they are easy to bake! Here's how:
First gather your ingredients. You will need:
- 1 package of Pillsbury (pudding included) Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
Prep: Heat oven to 350 degrees & line your cupcake pan with paper baking cups.
- Combine all of the ingredients (except for chocolate chip) & mix at low speed until moist.
- Then beat at high speed for 2 mins.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Fill the paper-lined cups until 3/4 full.
*Tip: For a more zesty flavor add Pumpkin Pie Spice to the mix. Yummm*
That's it! The prep is finished! Pop in the oven for 15-20 mins. Then remove the cupcakes from pan & allow to cool.
*For a simple icing, mix 2 tsp cinnamon with a can of cream icing or you can simple sprinkle the tops of the cupcakes with powdered sugar!*