- 8 cups of brewed green tea
- 1 tangerine (or clementine) sliced
- A handful of mint leaves
- Brew the green tea as suggested on package.
- Slice clementines & add to pitcher. (Squeeze some juice for extra zest!)
- Add about a handful of organic mint leaves.
- Let ingredients refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
Shhh! Our Tips:
- For a more citrus taste add 2-3 sliced Tangerines (or Clementines; they are just seedless tangerines!)
- Refrigerate the tea overnight for an awesome enhanced flavor.
- Shortcut: 1 Satchel of Starbucks' Tazo Iced Green Tea works perfectly!
Now drink up!
- Green Tea is shown to boost your metabolism up to 12% (just from 1 Cup).
- Tangerines have a chemical that increases sensitivity to insulin & stimulates the genes that help to burn fat.
- Mint is calorie-free, enhances flavor, & is known to calm stomachs & aid in digestion.